Main Purpose of Role:
To provide, coordinate and develop technical support service and assistance to the sales department, stakeholders, and customers for Euroclad Roofing & Cladding System products.
Proactive Technical Support
- Supervision and management of Euroclad Technical Services Team
- Internal and External product support/enquiry for the sale of Euroclad products
- Develop project proposals in support of specifiers, contractors and sales team regarding the performance, suitability and specification of products
- Take ownership of the supporting technical documentation and to help communicate any changes or improvements across the business
Management of Technical Enquiries
- Responsible for ensuring that technical enquiries are prioritised and responded to promptly and effectively
- Liaise with other departments where required in order to provide suitable responses
- Liaise with Aftercare and Site Services where site visits are required to help resolve installation/application issues.
Technical Team and Service Development
- Overseeing effective service provision
- Develop and implement ideas for service/product improvement
- Develop the technical team and seek continuous improvement in documentation and processes
- Technical training requirements for various departments
Assist Group Technical Manager in:
- New product development and product offer enhancement programmes and delivery
- Planning and execution of testing programmes
- New product development/ new product applications/technical services
- Performance appraisals for team and feedback and input into annual review
Skills & Attributes
- Computer literacy including Autodesk software and Microsoft Office tools
- Experience working with Revit, Inventor & Fusion 360 preferred
- Good understanding of mathematical/structural principles.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Good communication/leadership skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Degree, HNC or HND in Architectural Technology, Structural Engineering or construction allied curriculum would be desirable.
Suitable previous experience will be considered as well as formal certification where appropriate.
Come and join the team?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please fill out the form and attach your CV.