Main Purpose of Role:
To ensure the correct receipt, storage and despatch of materials and components, to continually achieve stock accuracy, OTIF delivery of goods with correct documentation and SAP accuracy.
- • Work with Procurement to ensure appropriate stock control and SAP maintenance.
• Liaise with relevant departments regarding material stock levels and requirements.
• Ensure correct data in SAP at all times.
• Conduct picking activities to ensure 100% accuracy and OTIF is achieved.
• Ensure an understanding of any risk assessments and safe working practices related to the stores area of work.
• Ensure timely and accurate transfer of goods to Unit A.
• Undertake regular, timely stock checks as and when required, and resolve any issues that maybe highlighted.
• Maintain up-to-date stock data at all times.
• Ensure all incoming goods are clearly identified in line with documentation and are booked in accurately on SAP.
• Ensure appropriate documentation for goods received is correctly signed and passed to relevant department.
• Ensure all movements of goods are correctly logged on SAP and appropriate documentation is in place.
• Ensure OTIF picking of goods and that all picked products are photographed prior to loading.
• Ensure safe loading of all goods being despatched and confirm that packaging is adequate to ensure minimal risk to product during transit.
• Ensure best-possible house-keeping standards are maintained in all areas, with all roads and gangways kept clean and free of debris at all times.
• Provide system data on inventory control, goods receipt and any critical material shortages.
• Provide support for issue resolution via collaboration with procurement and accounts.
• To carry out all activities safely, complying with all housekeeping and environmental requirements.
• When required, train other team members in required tasks and system operations.
• Report any issues with fork-lifts or other facilities that disrupt the team’s performance.
• Respond to email queries in an appropriate and timely manner.
Skills & Attributes
- • Proven work experience in an inventory-based environment.
• Good organisational skills.
• Able to prioritise workload.
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a team environment.
• Good communication skills both verbally and written.
• Fork-lift licence.
Come and join the team?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please fill out the form and attach your CV.