Main Purpose of Role:
To provide advice and guidance to the group to ensure compliance with legislation and applicable standards.
To actively contribute to continuously improving our processes and procedures.
- Carry out risk assessments, COSHH assessments and manual handling assessments and consider how risks could be reduced
- Outline standard operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation.
- Carry out health and safety inductions
Skills & Attributes
- 1-year experience in a health and safety role
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Knowledge of ISO standards: 9001, 14001, 45001
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation
- A positive attitude to continuous improvement
- Experience of writing reports
Come and join the team?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please fill out the form and attach your CV.