Main Purpose of Role:
The Process Development & Training Manager within Euroclad Group Customer Services is responsible for supporting improvements in the Customer Services personnel and processes. Key activities will include the development, delivery and evaluation of learning and development within the team, with particular attention to developing our processes and ensuring staff adhere to those processes, focusing entirely on the Customer experience.
- Identify training and development needs of Customer Services through Complaints analysis, Appraisal schemes, Quality Control and regular consultation with Managers.
- Ensure all internal processes are mapped and monitored.
- Identify, through analysis, where processes can be more proactive and efficient. Redesign those processes and train all relevant personnel
- Analyse and Improve all Customer touch points and remove Customer pain points within our systems and processes.
- Set up, manage and maintain Internal and External knowledgebase in SAP
- Keep Training records of all Training provided to Customer Services staff
- Work with Customer Services Management team to produce programmes that meet training needs and improve the Customer experience when ordering goods and services
- Plan and assess the 'return on investment' of any training or development programme. e. measure improvements after training or coaching is delivered
- Develop effective induction Training programmes for new staff including Euroclad products and Customer Service processes.
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
Skills & Attributes
- Can demonstrate experience of process improvement projects
- Ability to map end to end processes
- Ability to identify areas for improvement / increased efficiency
- Proven results of delivering customer solutions and satisfaction in a similar environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to colleagues; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company processes
- Eager to expand the knowledge and skills of staff in the Customer Services environment to promote World Class Service
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results for senior management reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Ability to communicate with key contacts at all levels of seniority
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills. SAP advantageous
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage numerical information precisely
Come and join the team?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please fill out the form and attach your CV.