Main Purpose of Role:
To effectively manage customer enquiries and quotation requests. To provide a high level of customer service and follow up and track quotes through to completion. Proactively maintain key relationships with existing and new customers ensuring regular contact.
To accurately interpret customer requirements within EAL’s technical competence and manufacturing capacities, produce clear and well-defined quotations to customer’s enquiries.
- Liaise with various departments to aid order process and overall customer experience.
- Development of new accounts and maintenance of existing accounts, providing product guidance to customers to promote the appropriate use and application of products
- Provide accurate quotations and detailed costings of materials and labour cost to ensure budget margins are exceeded – Maximise margins wherever possible
- Liaise with Euroclad Group Sales teams regarding bulk orders and potential business leads
- Manage the satisfaction of customer enquiries, ensuring they are processed within a 24-hour time frame
- Liaise with external agencies regarding subcontractor rates
- Ensure the completed quotation has all required information issued to customers and to allow order management to effectively convert the quotation to a sales order
- Follow up quotations to conclusion to order processing stage
- Pass appropriate technical enquiries to the technical services team
- Process information and pass to the order management team for processing orders
Skills & Attributes
- IT Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional telephone and email manner
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Previously worked within manufacturing
- Experience or understanding of a sales / estimating environment
- Maths and English skills
Come and join the team?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please fill out the form and attach your CV.