Main Purpose of Role:
Coordination of the customer services and order processing activities within the sales office, ensuring all orders and complaints are processed promptly to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Answering telephone calls from customers
- Field and log customer concerns/complaints
- Process customer orders checking all relevant data is added for order input i.e. all orders checked against current lead times; all orders to be signed and dated by person checking; contact customers where information not clear or missing.
- Complete all daily disciplines
- Bulk order management and resolution i.e. receive and enter customer bulk order against bulks; keep up to reduction of bulks
- Liaise with dispatch department to resolve delivery issues
- Liaise with customers re delays due to manufacture/stock
- Routing of complaints to the relevant person
- Confer with customers and business unit on lead times
Skills & Attributes
- Understanding of how an office is run effectively (system awareness)
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literate
- Organised, systematic and precise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
Come and join the team?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please fill out the form and attach your CV.