Main Purpose of Role:
The Aftercare Co-Ordinator is responsible for ensuring all issues and complaints are recorded accurately, responded to on time and to the customers complete satisfaction. Ensuring all resolutions are to the customers complete satisfaction, focusing entirely on the Customer Experience.
- Accurately follow the entire complaints process adhering to relevant policy SLA’s
- Be responsible for raising and processing all issues and complaints, ensuring they are accurately reflecting the event and the service failure to the customer
- Ensure all complaints are fed to the relevant Managers for investigation. Complaints must be chased and monitored closely
- Respond to complains within 24 hours, ensuring all complaints are resolved within 7 days
- Ensure all complaints and expressions of dissatisfaction are recorded in SAP
- Ensure the improvement in Customer Satisfaction score and Net Promoter score
- Feedback all root cause analysis to relevant Manager’s so corrective action such as training can take place to ensure issues don’t reoccur.
- Ensure all customer interactions are recorded on our In-House system (SAP)
- Ensure all customer enquiries (whether email or phone) are dealt with within agreed SLA’s and are accurate and professional
- Coordinate day-to-day activities with other departments and escalate any critical issues (non-combined/incomplete order checks etc.)
Skills & Attributes
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organised team player
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with key contacts
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage numerical information precisely
- Experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Desirable - SAP experience
Come and join the team?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please fill out the form and attach your CV.