Main Purpose of Role:
To ensure the correct receipt, storage and despatch of materials and components, to continually achieve stock accuracy, OTIF delivery of goods with correct documentation and SAP accuracy.
- Work with Procurement to ensure appropriate stock control and SAP maintenance
- Liaise with relevant departments regarding material stock levels and requirements
- Ensure correct data in SAP at all times
- Conduct picking activities to ensure 100% accuracy and OTIF is achieved
- Ensure an understanding of any risk assessments and safe working practices related to the stores area of work
- Ensure timely and accurate transfer of goods to Unit A
- Undertake regular, timely stock checks as and when required, and resolve any issues that maybe highlighted
- Maintain up-to-date stock data at all times
- Ensure all incoming goods are clearly identified in line with documentation and are booked in accurately on SAP
- Ensure appropriate documentation for goods received is correctly signed and passed to relevant department
- Ensure OTIF picking of goods and that all picked products are photographed prior to loading
- Ensure safe loading of all goods being despatched and confirm that packaging is adequate to ensure minimal risk to product during transit
- Ensure best-possible house-keeping standards are maintained in all areas, with all roads and gangways kept clean and free of debris at all times
- Provide system data on inventory control, goods receipt and any critical material shortages
- Provide support for issue resolution via collaboration with procurement and accounts
- To carry out all activities safely, complying with all housekeeping and environmental requirements
- When required, train other team members in required tasks and system operations
- Report any issues with fork-lifts or other facilities that disrupt the team’s performance
- Respond to email queries in an appropriate and timely manner
Skills & Attributes
- Proven work experience in an inventory-based environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Fork-lift licence.
Join the team
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to HR@eurocladgroup.com